Wednesday 7 July 2010

Post Visit to Bizarre

Hey guys, meeting went very well and I thoroughly enjoyed presenting our ideas to the guys at Bizarre and they gave us some great feedback on them as well as the overall project as a whole!

I can see that Stewart has made himself a follower of our blog so I look forward to any input that he can put across for us!

Just thought I'd upload the printouts I took to the studios, so they're here for all you guys to review!

A meeting tomorrow would be great to get to grips with where we will be heading and what we need to do over the next few weeks :)

indesign

2 comments:

  1. Hi all, (I will post this on both blogs to make sure everyone gets my contact details)
    Was great to meet you all yesterday. For those of you that couldn't make it, my name is Stuart Walls (Stu)and am one of the artists at Bizarre creations who is here to be a mentor and help with anything I can) I think both projects look like they have great potential. I persoanlly love contemporary architecture so am really looking forward to seeing both projects progress. I will follow up with some images and some more comments. Feel free to email me about anything you think I can help with and I will do my best to give useful advice:). contact details: stuart.walls@bizarrecreations.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have uploaded some images that I gathered together for stations showing nice lighting, interesting roof designs and multi level areas for inspiration.The direction you are going looks great so these are just shots I thought might help.
    http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/112564716364580749685/Station?authkey=Gv1sRgCJ7ksbiI1YiJkwE#5491488048074645906

    ReplyDelete