Thursday 22 July 2010

Sunset

Some screenshots of what I have been up to recently, some of the shadows casts strange shadows but I am determined to figure this out.
Originally I was using a lightmass volume and had a point light illuminating the entire scene. This time I removed the mass and allowed the emissive glows to light areas. I added some lights to boost this.
I chose to try the sunset theme because when I was looking through the sky domes for something a little less cloudy, I found the sunset and it seemed like the perfect opportunity to play with lights. As you can see the level looks very dark, I have a few ideas on how to realistically illuminate some areas. More screenshots coming soon.

Group Members: We are meeting tomorrow, I would like to discuss lighting in depth.

No comments:

Post a Comment