Saturday 17 July 2010

3D Progress Update

I've been working on modelling the level in 3D Studio Max and exporting everything into the UDK. Yesterday I realised just how bad the alignment of some of the objects were, this was due to the method I used to create the models in Max; so last night, using the old level I created as a basic guide, I began creating a new level with much better grid alignments and so forth.

Sorry for not uploading any screenshots as of yet, I'm working to make it look better before I upload anything.

Please post reference images for the shops, bar and lounge, I know we have rough ideas but they are still to be outlined. Any sketches would be appreciated, I'll try to find some time to get some done myself as well.

Note to group: A meeting will be held on Monday.

5 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUfvQN0AzOo&feature=related

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oykkoRHOUAc&feature=related


    just so you guys know why we've been so busy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking amazing, as a bond fan I also really love that intro sequence. Glad to see the game conform to the movies in pretty much all aspects. I can't wait to play this game. I liked the gameplay video but I think it was better when we got the live demo ;)

    I don't suppose you guys have a confirmed release date?...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the screenshots of the level. As Adam said we are a little busy at the moment but please feel free to contact if any of you have any questions as more than happy to help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you guys posting some visual updates today?

    ReplyDelete
  5. James lets see what your up to, show us the visuals......

    ReplyDelete